Looking younger takes a combination of products and services. And with the right combination, it’s possible to turn back time and take at least 10 years off your appearance! The problem is figuring out what products and services are necessary and what are just trendy, but non-effective.
We want to take the guess work out of what’s the best products and services to use in combination to look years younger. Here are some of our favorites:
- Skincare: Most people know that aging prevention starts with quality skin care. We always recommend SkinMedica to our clients because it’s backed by decades of clinical research and experience. A good skincare regimen is more than just a cleanser. We recommend combinations of a good cleanser, quality moisturizer and quality serum like the TNS Essential Serum to rejuvenate the skin and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Proper hydration: One of the benefits of drinking water is softer, moister skin. Loss of hydration in the skin shows in all sorts of ways - dryness, tightness, flakiness. Dry skin has less resilience and is more prone to wrinkling. Water is essential to maintain skin moisture and is the vehicle for delivering essential nutrients to the skin cells.
- Exercise: One of the benefits of exercise is that it helps reduce the inflammation that comes with aging, says a new study. The trick is knowing what kind—and how much. In order to meet the physical activity guidelines each week by breaking it into 20 to 30 minute sessions each day. Activities that count include running, walking, cycling, gardening, and housework.
- Aesthetic Services: We all get wrinkles as we age. Aesthetic services can not only improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin texture, but can also help prevent future. Let’s breakdown some great services for looking younger:
- Crow’s Feet: Botox will soften deep facial lines, leaving only soft, unlined skin giving you a refreshed, open-eyed expression.
- Marionette Lines & Lost Facial Volume: Hollowness, drooping, sagging and lines on the cheeks are all caused by aging, weight loss or facial asymmetry. All of these issues can all be corrected with one single Juvederm Voluma treatment.
- Skin Tightening: As we age, we our skin loses collagen and firmness. Laser treatments work on the top layer of the skin, and can work to naturally stimulate regeneration of the collagen cells, making a more youthful appearance. Ultrasound energy offers targeted skin tightening therapy in specific areas - full face, brow, jawline, neck or décolletage.
- Hands: Our hands can show the first signs of aging. The filler, Radiesse is the first and only FDA-approved product to treat volume loss specifically in your hands. Radiesse can temporarily plump up the skin on the back of the hands, giving them a more youthful appearance.