Dermaplaning is a safe, simple procedure which removes the dead skin cells on the face to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. Another benefit of Dermaplaning is that it removes the fine hairs that can be found on the face. It turns out that the belief that the removal of this hair will make them grow back thicker and darker is actually a myth. When the hair grows back, it’s at the same rate and same quality as before the Dermaplaning treatment.
The Top Benefits of Dermaplaning Include:
- Efficient: Dermaplaning is a quick and simple treatment taking about 20 minutes from start to finish.
- Non-Invasive: Dermaplaning requires no down-time, has no side-effects and is painless. This safe treatment is a great choice for pregnant and nursing women, or anyone who is new to cosmetic procedures but is hesitant about using chemicals.
- Exfoliation: Dermaplaning brings out the skin’s “glow” providing exfoliation. Not only does the skin look better, but our products and creams will absorb better in the skin.
- Improves Other Treatments: Dermaplaning is a great add-on for other treatments, enhancing desired results. Dermaplaning is safe to do before receiving a Botox or filler treatment and is ideal to do before a chemical peel treatment.
- Immediate results: Immediately after a Dermaplaning treatment, skin will look more radiant and have the “glow” we all want.