5 Beauty Hacks for Busy Women
- Dry Shampoo: It turns out washing your hair every day isn’t good for your hair, however if you’re like me your roots tend to get oily by the second day. Dry shampoo is a lock lifesaver and a super easy beauty hack. Apply to your roots and style as normal!
- Multitasking beauty products: Turns out we love products that multitask as much as we do. Moisturizer with SPF, lip balm with tint, coconut oil for flyaway hair and removing makeup are just a few of the beauty hack faves that help create a polished look in little time.
- Yoga/Office Casual: I joked to a friend that my beauty hack was yoga pants that could be worn at the office and she said, “Oh, you mean Betabrand.” Turns out this is a thing and I for one am thrilled. Betabrand offers office casual style pants with yoga pant stretch. It’s brilliant, fashionable and a busy womens must have.
- Use a Spoon: Seriously, I had to include a hack that used spoons after I found that brilliant list. For a quick fix to smooth foundation over fine lines; before you’ve applied your foundation, take a chilled spoon (not frozen-we don’t want a Christmas story situation) and slowly run it along fine lines, making sure to follow the direction of the line. Do this a few times and then apply your foundation. This helps to temporarily smooth your skin so foundation won’t get caked up in those lines and creases.
- Take some pamper time: One of the things I think makes a woman truly beautiful is when she’s relaxed and happy. So, this beauty hack will take more time, but it’s so worth it. Schedule some time for yourself to go to the spa, deep condition your hair, or get a mani/pedi. Even if it’s once a month, find some time for just you to take some loving care of yourself.